Saturday, March 24, 2012

A Message From Bev



I would like to thank each and every one of you for your prayers and support at this time. Most of all, I thank the Lord for the comfort he has given me. My plans are to continue the work here at the children’s home and do my best to help support my Son Douglas and his wife Monica for as long as God allows.
As for being Bob’s wife, he spoiled me rotten for 56 years. I always knew I was number two in his heart because God was always number one. Bob never said “This is my work here in Mexico.” but always praised and thanked God for letting us serve Him. He always said it was my responsibility to take care of our home and just be here for him.
I thank my children Dan and Debbie for taking a great load off our shoulders while they were here with us. Only God can repay them.
As for me and my house, we will continue to serve the Lord.  (Joshua 24:15 )

Bev Wright
Mexico Christian Children’s Home
March 23rd 2012